Thursday, October 20, 2005

Think I've been adopted.


I live on campus. About ten days ago I came home really late, about 5am- and I found the cat- that belongs to the residence hanging about my door. He followed me home and plonked on my bed and fell asleep. I'm used to having cats- and having cats sleep on my bed, so I let him. I think he's adopted me. Whenever he wants, he waits for me, has a nap on my bed and goes meow at the door when he wants to leave. He's really fat too. Tomcat. Well he's really Tom. But I like calling him cat.

1 comment:

Rifq said...

i have hereby been inspired to create my own blog....wow now something to so when i'm oh so bored....thankee my friend....here's one thing.....i love the way you make your thoughts so comprehensible...every time i write down what i'm thinking and then read it back...it makes absolutely no sense save in my head so god help all you people who visit my blog.